Friday, March 13, 2009

It's all in the sidebar

Based on some discussion, my helpful web guru (thanks, Sven) set up a feature where recent comments show up on the side of the blog. If you want to offer fruit, and you're comfortable doing it on a blog, leave a comment!

I also just added a list of available fruit -- if you want some, let me know. If you have some, let me know. If you have something to add to the list, please, again, let me know.

If you'd like me to email the whole group in your name, so it's slightly more private.

I know there's more fruit to share out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted: Oranges, limes, pears, and any berries. I'll come and pick them. I have some jars of whole Santa Rosa plums that I've put up, and a jar of plum jam to offer in exchange.

If this works for you, email me at ingy1851@gmail.com thanks!

 
*/